We’ve given rocket science presentations to students around the nation
Jack has already been involved in our schools through the Raytheon MathMovesU program, and has taught in several APS (Atlanta Public Schools) schools where he was very well received.
What to Expect
- 60-90 minute classroom & rocket launch activity
- Provided at no cost for the school
- Goals: Enhance student interest in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM)
- For school at any level, from grade school through university
- Event is adapted to your curriculum and schedule
- Group sizes may be small groups to several hundred students
- Interactive presentation and Q&A session includes examination of actual rocket hardware followed by an optional student-led rocket launch employing rockets fabricated from empty soda bottles powered by air and water pressure. These rockets fly 100-500 feet. Safety is stressed throughout the presentation.